Suggested Cheese and Wine Pairings
These suggested pairings are not meant as a substitute for a full lunch. Therefore, I recommend having
a good breakfast. There are four pairings, one at each winery, each cheese serving of 1 OZ. That adds up to a quarter pound of cheese!
The purpose of these parings are to highlight the effects that food (cheese) has on the tasting experience of each wine.
Most wine benefits from having a complementary food with it. You will gain first hand opinions on how
the cheese have on the wine.
Cheese and More
- Kalamata Olives
- Multi Grain & Chia Seed Crackers
- Manchego Cheese with Tempranillo
- Double-Cream Brie with Viognier
- Sharp Cheddar with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Asiago with Savignon Blanc